As we were leaving home in June, to travel through the midwest, our stamped concrete walkways were being completed. Rain had caused the work to be delayed and the last step of applying a sealer had not been done by the contractor until after we had left. When we returned home the walkways were completed but the areas around the walks needed some work. So for the past several days we have been putting mulch along the walkways and around the shrubbery. The area between the front of the house and the walkway had some ornamental grasses that were well past their prime so we removed them. We spent one day going to a garden center to get some ideas. In the end we decided to mulch around the shrubbery and not plant anything else in that area at this time. After distributing 60-plus bags of mulch we are finished that project. It was back-breaking work but we are pleased with the results.
Money, Money, Money
25 minutes ago