Sunday, December 14, 2008

Missed Maddy's Birthday

Today we were planning to go to our son's house and help celebrate our granddaughter's 9th birthday. But this was not to be, we both were sick. I started feeling bad on Friday with sore muscles, a headache and everything going in to top was coming out the bottom.

When I got up Saturday morning, I thought I was feeling beter, but as the day went on, I felt worse. During the night after making one of my several trips to the bathroom, Leah told me her stomach was starting to bother her.

Sunday morning found us both too ill to make a trip to a store and back let alone a 2 hour trip to Va.

Not only were we ill physically, we were broken hearted that we would not be spending the day with Maddy on her Birthday. We hope the next weekend goes much better as we have several Christmas parties to attend and host.